Get your brand in front of hard to reach executives
DNV GL provides a range of sponsorship opportunities that allow you to connect with Director-level and above executives. Unlike advertising in industry publications (which can be both costly and easily ignored), your sponsorship takes place at an event where many executives are actively seeking out new ideas, new resources, and potential partnerships.
the energy executive forum 2018
DNV GL offers a variety of individual sponsorship opportunities providing unique access and exposure to energy executives across the country.
Partner with DNV GL in producing the event to maximize your company’s brand exposure and networking opportunities. This sponsorship includes:
- Brainstorming session with Forum Manager to have input into Forum thought leadership
- Option to:
- Host or present during an Interactive Session,
- Exhibit in The Innovation Room,
- or Lead an Energy Executive Strategy Seminar
- Prominent logo placement on all conference branding, signage and stage
- Special recognition during opening and closing remarks
- Company logo on all 2018 Forum marketing including, for example, on the Forum website, mobile app, advertising, major media exposure, communication leading up to the Forum, etc.
- Private meeting room Reserved VIP table for ten (10) during lunch
- One Platinum registration package, including ocean view hotel accommodations, car service to and from the airport, complimentary networking activity, and on-site concierge service
A Limited Number of Sponsorship Opportunities are Still Available
Please note that the remaining sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Carbon Offset Donor
Private "Afterglow" Receptions
Dinner on Wednesday
Dinner on Thursday
Juice & Smoothie Bar
Innovation Hour Sponsorships
Engage executives as an Innovation Hour sponsor
Similar to a day’s long-awaited happy dour, the two-hour Innovation Hour at the Energy Executive Forum provides attendees the opportunity to break out of main stage panel sessions to collaborate and innovate with their peers. Innovation Hour is chock-full of energy, allowing creation through innovation. It provides sponsors access to the full body of attendees in a controlled setting for broader development of insight and networking.
During Innovation Hour, sponsors demonstrate their leadership in key areas, and it is the time for attendees to learn how to lead their organizations better via informed and inspired decision making. After all, creating the energy future means moving forward to take the lead. This requires getting the best guidance available, combined with the most reliable and actionable data. Innovation Hour sponsors select one of the following options:
Hosted by top subject matter experts like you, in partnership with DNV GL, Innovation Interactive breakout sessions are where attendees can roll up their sleeves in a small group, allowing for dialog on mission-critical topic areas. Top thinkers from leading organizations in the energy transition like yours will set the stage by sharing their exclusive insights on each topic, then invite attendees to ask questions and share their own unique perspectives. Working together, we’ll highlight the avenues leading companies are exploring to create the energy future; examine the facts driving industry forecasts; highlight some obstacles to avoid and shortcuts to consider; and map out solutions, giving attendees valuable insights to guide more confident decisions.